середу, 14 лютого 2018 р.

Happy Valentine's Day


St. Valentine's day is on the fourteenth of February. It's a romantic holiday. 
On this day people give each other cards and presents. The first Valentine’s cards were made and sold in America in 1847. The most popular Valentine’s gifts are flowers, candy, chocolate, and jewelry. The symbols of St. Valentine's day are hearts, red colour, flowers and Cupid. Cupid is the Gog of love. In the Valentine’s Card you can write a poem.
Can you make a Valentine’s Card?

Happy Valentine’s Day to My Mom
Mom, I’ve got some friends
Of each and every kind,
But a better friend than my mother
I’ll never, ever find!
I’m so happy you’re my mom!
I love you.
 By Joanna Fuch
 Happy Valentine’s Day to my Father/Dad/Daddy
Dad you are my favorite man,
And I sure want you to know,
I’ll always respect and love you, Dad
No matter how big I grow!
I'm lucky to have you as my dad!
I love you
!

I Like You
Valentine, I like you;
I’m glad that you’re my friend;
We have lots of fun together,
We are a perfect blend!
By Joanna Fuchs


You're Just Great
Hey there, my classmate,
I think you're just great;
I've wanted to tell you,
So now I won't wait.
Happy Valentines Day!
By Joanna Fuch
Can you make a Valentine’s Card?
https://www.activityvillage.co.uk/valentines-day